Senior Mechanical Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
El Segundo based MEP Consulting Engineering firm is currently looking for qualified Mechanical Engineers with 10+ years experience in HVAC systems design. Our focus is technically intensive projects ranging from data centers to healthcare. The position offers excellent opportunity for professional advancement in an environment where both technical leadership and business savvy are prized.
Qualified candidates will need to have a strong technical base and the ability to work in a client-facing role, managing both design and project communications for projects ranging from campus infrastructure (chiller and boiler plants, centralized air handlers, , etc.) to tenant improvement/fit-out. Ideal candidates would be able to lead a multi-disciplined design team.
Passion for growth and professional development in a dynamic, expanding environment
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- OSHPD/Healthcare experience
- Competency in Trace and Energy Pro
- General ommissioning experience
- General competency with AutoCAD and Revit MEP a plus
- Experiencing managing project financial performance and working to a budget
- Strong DDC and BMS experience
- LEED AP a plus
Please email a confidential version of your resume and we will be in touch!